quinta-feira, dezembro 23, 2010


My favorite Blasphemy Slogans from http://freethoughtpedia.org/
It's under "Atheist Bumper Stickers" in "Humor"

- Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers.
- Honk if your religious beliefs make you an asshole.
- "Worship me or I will torture you forever! Have a nice day!" - God
- If Jesus is inside me, I hope he likes fajitas ’cause that’s what he’s getting!
- Cheeses Is Lard. Argue With THAT If You Can.
- Cheeses Dried Foyer Shins. Praise the Lard.
- Jesus is Coming? Don't Swallow That.
- GOD - APPLY DIRECTLY TO FOREHEAD!
- God + Whacky Tobacky = Platypus
- When the Rapture Comes, We'll Get Our Country Back!
- Creationism: Holy Shit!
- "Intelligent Design" Helping Stupid People Feel Smart Since 1987
- I Found God Between The Sheets
- I Gave Up Superstitious Mumbo Jumbo For Lent
- My Flying Monkey Can Beat Up Your Guardian Angel
- I Forget - Which Day Did God Make All The Fossils?

Sem comentários: