segunda-feira, outubro 18, 2010


To Gianna & Giangiu(seppe),
A very nice and interesting couple coming from one of the most beautiful and culturally rich cities in the world.

You guys are amongst the most experienced globetrotters that I’ve ever met. It’s truly amazing all the traveling that you have made!
I’m so sorry that we were not able to provide for you all the comfort that you expected (something that that has nothing or very little to do with my guiding work). But, concerning our main goal – observation of wild life with the jaguar on the top of the wish list – I think that you cannot complain …
I have to thank you for all the great moments that we spent together. You were very kind and generous with me.
Gianna, I fail to understand how on Earth do you manage to do so many things and be successful in all of them!

Sem comentários: