segunda-feira, outubro 18, 2010


To Tanya, Richard and Travis


I must say that this year I’ve been really lucky with the majority of the people that I had the privilege to guide in Pantanal and some other amazing places vibrant with wildlife.
Tanya is a great birdwatcher; and the boys enjoy the most through the lens of their photo equipment.

This family are so passionate/ enthusiastic about the wild life; intelligent; well red ; educated - your good manners are exceedingly (you should do workshops about that for parents over here); kind and incredibly generous! (I O U big time!...)
You now how to savor whatever nature reserves for you.
With such spirit, the journey bade fair to be a happy one, and I think that we all met our goals.
I had lots of fun with you guys and we saw lots of memorable things together.
If you intend to come back, please do so from the last week of July to the third week of August. Then, the concentration of birds over here it’s absolutely mind blowing!
Thanks for everything!
Take care and have fun in a conscious way!

Sem comentários: